Any info on Alps Trophy X

Steelruger22

Lil-Rokslider
Howdy all,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Alps Outdoorz Trophy X pack frame and it's matching bag. Please note that this is a different model then the Commander, Commander X, and Hybrid X. It doesn't look like a bad rig for the price. Can't find any real reviews or info aside from the Alps add and description. Any input would be appreciated.

MartinD-35

Lil-Rokslider
No insight on the Trophy X but I have the Traverse EPS pack and it has been a decent pack for day/few day hunts. I am contemplating modifying it to make the pack removable from the frame portion or just stepping up to a Mystery Ranch.

Loughgear

FNG
I intended on ordering either a stone glacier or exo but things happen and had to look for a cheaper alternative. Ended up ordering the hybrid x hoping that I could get away with that for a couple years before buying a higher end pack. When I got it, it was kinda disappointment, couldn’t get it adjusted to my body size (6’ 170lbs 32” waist) and when I added a bit of weight to it 45lbs it got way worse. I really wanted to like it but just couldn’t justify how much I spent (Canadian Monopoly money) so sent back and ordered a mystery ranch for 200$ more and have a way better pack that will last me long time. I know ur not ordering the hybrid x but I am assuming the adjustability is close the same and figured if you are on the edge of ordering this or a bit higher end pack I’d recommend spending the extra. Don’t overlook eberlestock either. Lots of good reviews on them also