Any input on unit 67 in Idaho

Curious about your success this way and the country. Never hunted Idaho but hunt southern Utah. Specifically around cedar city.. we have a few guys coming in for the general rifle season. PM me!

iseebucks

Lil-Rokslider
All I know is that unit has grizzlies so I stay away from it. But it looks like excellent deer country on google earth.

GregB

WKR
Curious about your success this way and the country. Never hunted Idaho but hunt southern Utah. Specifically around cedar city.. we have a few guys coming in for the general rifle season. PM me!
This thread is 5 years old and the OP hasn't been on in over a year.

IrishnId

WKR
I hunted Mtn Goat 22 days in 2017 last part of September, and most of October. I saw exactly 4 deer, 1 elk, 3 moose, 1 Mountain Lion, and 25ish Mountain Goats. I hunted from Palisades creek to Blowout on the Wyoming border. Every single Ridge line had cat tracks, and I do mean every single Ridge line and finger. I watched a cat chase goats into the cliffs. That's the info I have. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

iseebucks

Lil-Rokslider
I hunted Mtn Goat 22 days in 2017 last part of September, and most of October. I saw exactly 4 deer, 1 elk, 3 moose, 1 Mountain Lion, and 25ish Mountain Goats. I hunted from Palisades creek to Blowout on the Wyoming border. Every single Ridge line had cat tracks, and I do mean every single Ridge line and finger. I watched a cat chase goats into the cliffs. That's the info I have. Good luck.

Did you see any grizzlies or grizzly sign? How about other hunters or hikers?

IrishnId

WKR
Saw no bear sign at all. Black or grizz. Kinda rare, supposed to be a ton of blacks in there. Only saw four other hunters, but there are a ton of hikers in the Palisades creek trails.

Muleyczy

Lil-Rokslider

4 deer in 22 days! Does not sound like a place to burn time hunting deer

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk