Any leaked news on Sitka 2020 offerings?

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
Solid bet on some new puffy pants. They no longer have the Kelvin pants on their website and I think I saw them on camofire recently (dumping remaining inventory).

TravisIN

WKR
I just want some info on the bino harness. I mean we all know it’s coming and have seen it. Give us some details already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like they usually have their newest gear out at the ATA show...I'm guessing we'll see some new stuff out then. ATA is Jan 9-11 so maybe find out soon. Hope its not all fashion gear and they come up with some upgrades.

whaack

WKR
Hoping for a good well designed and quiet Bino harness.

I’d also LOVE if they would design a whitetail focused pack that is silent but also has a load shelf for hauling tree stands. For public guys or guys that prefer run and gun setups.

I’m using a MR Pop Up which I love the function on, just needs to be quieter and a few better laid out pockets.

I’ve got the current Sitka Bino Bivy. I’ve tried the Adak and MR. all are ok but not great.

I’ve been running one from Alaska Guide Creations and been really pleased so far. It’s not Sitka but it might be something to look at.

What is taking them so damn long to come out with more solids? Grays and browns specifically. First lite and KUIU is way ahead of the game in that regards. I really don’t think it’s that difficult to stock solids either.