Any leaked news on Sitka 2020 offerings?

Wheels

WKR
I'd like like some snow camo to slap on top of my subalpine!
Since they just did a drawing for a guided snow goose hunt along with all the clothes needed, It’s a pretty good bet there will be a line of whites coming out. Educated guess since their profile pic showed a guy in whites with the Sitka logo.

Sled

WKR
yeah, they
Since they just did a drawing for a guided snow goose hunt along with all the clothes needed, It’s a pretty good bet there will be a line of whites coming out. Educated guess since their profile pic showed a guy in whites with the Sitka logo.
yeah, they're really going to clean up with their new "tyvek" line of garments. tricks snow geese and protects you from the corona virus at the same time.

treillw

WKR

The dude in the video just has solid white on..... Hoping it's a little more intricate than that. After the virus ends, I could wrap myself in a pallet of TP to acheive the same result.

SpineENGR

FNG
I would love a stratus jacket in a solid color. I'm not a big camo fan in general so some solids would be nice. Come on Sitka!

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
What is taking them so damn long to come out with more solids? Grays and browns specifically. First lite and KUIU is way ahead of the game in that regards. I really don’t think it’s that difficult to stock solids either.

Well I suppose you could start your own business then, since you have all the answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hoping for a good well designed and quiet Bino harness.

I’d also LOVE if they would design a whitetail focused pack that is silent but also has a load shelf for hauling tree stands. For public guys or guys that prefer run and gun setups.

I’m using a MR Pop Up which I love the function on, just needs to be quieter and a few better laid out pockets.

Your new pack request will be honored.

New Stratus.

I was really thinking I would be upgrading to the new Stratus set but simply adding a few pockets and the tree stand harness deal that the Fanatic has doesn’t do it for me. Not only that but they raised the price as well. Looks like I’ll be keeping my current Stratus set.

What u mean new stratus? Like complete overhaul and redesign or a few added pockets? Still thin and windproof? Or added insulation?

TravisIN

WKR
ff912039ffd0c6af33de57a23c60a019.jpg

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
Stratus in Blaze Orange --- Not exactly the color I was hoping for, but maybe that means they also will release in solids?

SpineENGR

FNG
Stratus in Blaze Orange --- Not exactly the color I was hoping for, but maybe that means they also will release in solids?

I hope so. Otherwise, I might be looking elsewhere because I am not a fan of EVII.