Any love for Athlons here?

Ram94

WKR
Yeah, that little 65mm Ares put my old 80mm Viper to shame. I could read license plates at 950 yards with the Ares and could hardly tell that there was writing there with the Viper. 1.5# lighter and way smaller.

TravisIN

WKR
630 yards away and he's looking at you? That's one smart deer!

Haha no there’s about 20 deer in the field he’s looking at. Here’s some that we’re out before him zoomed out a little more.
c8872f38515c842ef4a0b65192a79ec3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Ares BTR 4.5-27x50 and after mounting it and about 9 rds. I decided it just wasn't up to the tasks.
Clear glass, clarity was fine but when getting above 12 power it's a different story --- IT"S on a shelf right now and will be there for a really long time I think--- should have gone a different(brand) direction with the scope

OP

10ring1

FNG
I had the btr and still have the ETR. To me, there was a big difference in glass, especially at higher magnification. The ETR gets u to about 25x before getting darker. The overall clarity of the ETR was noticable to me

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, the box sure tightens up after 12-15 on the BTR and as far as I can tell these scopes are really over priced for what you get but then again what would we expect from a China made scope --- My bad buying it in the first place

I had the btr and still have the ETR. To me, there was a big difference in glass, especially at higher magnification. The ETR gets u to about 25x before getting darker. The overall clarity of the ETR was noticable to me
@10ring1 are you happy with your ETR still or would you go a different route? I was thinking of getting the ETR but also have no need for the 30x end would be happy with it going to only 25.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP

10ring1

FNG
@10ring1 are you happy with your ETR still or would you go a different route? I was thinking of getting the ETR but also have no need for the 30x end would be happy with it going to only 25.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Yes. Love the ETR. For the cost, it has a ton of features. Tracking is dead nutz so far. I dial the hell out it on my 22. The clarity is far better than my best quality Leupold (vx5hd). I can't say enough good about this scope.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Horseman

Lil-Rokslider
I want to try their lower priced scope on .22 or .17HMR. I am thinking Talos line, not the Neos.

Horseman

Lil-Rokslider
I was considering their Talos BTR in 1-4x24mm for an AR, but want more of CQ reticle than they offer.

ukiyo

FNG
Yes. Love the ETR. For the cost, it has a ton of features. Tracking is dead nutz so far. I dial the hell out it on my 22. The clarity is far better than my best quality Leupold (vx5hd). I can't say enough good about this scope.

@10ring1 - I'm interested with your for sale 'gloss Leupold Vari x III 6.5-20x40mm AO duplex scope'. Can you please email me at: [email protected]

ukiyo

FNG

@10ring1 - I'm interested with your for sale 'gloss Leupold Vari x III 6.5-20x40mm AO duplex scope'. Can you please email me at: [email protected]

tdhanses

WKR
I have a couple of the midas tacs and btr, I haven’t had any issues with them yet but I don’t expect they’ll never fail. I will say they have had a lot of rds ran through the guns they are on and so far I’m pleased. They have only been to the range though.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04