Any luck in the Pasayten Wilderness for WA sliders?

welpro222

WKR
Any luck for members hunting in the Pasayten Wilderness? My brother inlaw and I hunted Irongate trail area over the weekend to Wednesday and didn't have any luck. We spotted a 2x bucks, but no shots. We also didn't hear any shots echo around the area?

We also have a question for any memebers who were in this area at this time when it rained and snowed. We wore Kryptek rain gear and got soaked, and I noticed everyone we passed had been wearing Kuiu stuff. How did your Kuiu gear perform?

I hunt mt. Baker Wilderness which is WAYYY rainier than pasayten, and I use Kuiu. It is great stuff. Highly recommend the Chugach Rain jacket and pants.

Huntnnw

WKR
buddy bought that rain gear and was soaked in 10 min the first time wearing it. I own chugach for 7 years now and never been wet

sneaky

"DADDY"
Any luck for members hunting in the Pasayten Wilderness? My brother inlaw and I hunted Irongate trail area over the weekend to Wednesday and didn't have any luck. We spotted a 2x bucks, but no shots. We also didn't hear any shots echo around the area?

We also have a question for any memebers who were in this area at this time when it rained and snowed. We wore Kryptek rain gear and got soaked, and I noticed everyone we passed had been wearing Kuiu stuff. How did your Kuiu gear perform?
Which Kryptek gear were you wearing? Poseidon? Koldo? Takur? Big difference in those 3

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
buddy bought that rain gear and was soaked in 10 min the first time wearing it. I own chugach for 7 years now and never been wet
"That" rain gear is pretty broad. I'll put their Takur gear up against anyone's rain gear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk