Any male models???

3fa9846b5a7b2f04f0ce8323499eb4dd.jpg

The Whimsical Woodsman & Friends - Home | Facebook
It was only a matter of time before this came up!

Tip;
.........Buy her jewelry instead
Very good advice!

But there is such a thing as dudeuoir or whatever it's called. Some of my students were laughing about it the other day....Maybe you could pull it off as a joke...

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

HookUp

WKR
She will be surprised alright! This is what you do after hunting season when the pounds are taken off. Pictures of white fat out of shape men never go over well, might as well do some pre photo cardio to make the package unforgettable with your sweaty selfie and sweat spots on your boxers.

It really sounds like you should spend your time planning a romantic night out, or trip and saving this gem for when your body is ready to be seen.

When I first read your post I thought you were looking for a body double, if you want to go through with it maybe you should think about it. He could pose tucking his face behind a pillow and you photo bomb.

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
That's the problem. At 6' & 250lb, everyone I've approached tells me to "make a joke if it" I don't want to be a joke. I've been a joke my entire life. For once, I want to not be a joke.

It's hard to explain, but I've been bullied & laughed at for most of my life for being a fat ginger. It wasn't until my '40s that I learned ANY self confidence & started not caring what the **** others thought.

I've only really been appreciated, physically, by one woman & I want to both overcome my issues and give her an anniversary gift she'll appreciate.

Sent from a mountain somewhere, using telepathy.

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Fyi, when I left school 27 years ago, I was 240.
It's taken a LOT of work & discipline to get down to 250.
When I joined this forum, I was pushing 3 bills.
Y'all inspired me to get in better shape, get fitter & stop making excuses for not doing what I wanted to.
I'm hoping to be sub 230 by my 43rd

HookUp

WKR
That's the problem. At 6' & 250lb, everyone I've approached tells me to "make a joke if it" I don't want to be a joke. I've been a joke my entire life. For once, I want to not be a joke.

It's hard to explain, but I've been bullied & laughed at for most of my life for being a fat ginger. It wasn't until my '40s that I learned ANY self confidence & started not caring what the **** others thought.

I've only really been appreciated, physically, by one woman & I want to both overcome my issues and give her an anniversary gift she'll appreciate.

You make some great points. Put your physique in the environment it looks the most natural in. Sit in the living room recliner shirtless, beer in hand, Hunting channel on the TV and have your photographer shoot away. Your going to nail this and your wife will be titillated!!

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member

I think this post answers your question, just express that to her along with the photos.

Muttly

WKR
Hmmm..... Well, dunno if I,ve got any helpful tips or not, but I was on retainer with one of the clubs in Anchorage as a male stripper for a while..come to think of it, they must have lost my number..we,ll call ya, they said...according to the calculator, bout 14 years ago...yep, they musta lost my number..

Think I heard it said somewhere that the big deal about a dancing bear is NOT that the bear has moves like Fred Astaire, it,s that the bear can dance at all...

On the other hand, if yer Misssus comes home early to surprise you, and walks in the photo session, could require

a whole lot of splainin....

Lukem

WKR
Since the long dead "Manscaping" thread was brought up, I thought it'd be a good time to share this, the only relevance might be for the OP to wear it in a pic. I found this shirt at a Target on the east side of Denver a couple years back. About died laughing.
IMG_1759_zps66n8pjgb.jpg

Last edited:

ST52v

WKR
After being married 22 years, it's not the gift they want. Women get more out of the fact that you spent time planning and the thought that went into it, than the gift itself. It's their version of our hunt, and not just the kill. I would be willing to bet most of the guys on this forum have been heard "I wish you would spend as much time focused and planning on me as you do for your hunts"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Carlin59

WKR
I've done one professional photo shoot for a new whiskey bar that was opening, and the drinks were all free. I'm pretty sure the quality of the pics were on a bell curve relative to the amount I drank. However, it actually was a lot of fun, even though it was definitely awkward at first. My suggestion would be to have some of your favorite adult beverages on hand (maybe a few pre-game), and let some of that new confidence you have from getting in shape shine. It sounds like your photog is a pro, so don't feel embarrassed at all as I'm sure they've seen it all by this point.