Any male models???

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Absolutely no joke whatsoever!

I actually did my shoot last night. It was super awkward at first, then we both kinda relaxed into it & started having a laugh. It ended up being a very liberating experience & a hell of a good time.
It'll be a couple of weeks before I get the prints back, so I have NO idea what they'll look like, but I'd absolutely encourage anyone looking for a quirky gift to give it a go!

Incidentally @boom.... Never said I was ugly, just chunky. The face is amazing ;) :D

Sent from a mountain somewhere, using telepathy.

Absolutely no joke whatsoever!

I actually did my shoot last night. It was super awkward at first, then we both kinda relaxed into it & started having a laugh. It ended up being a very liberating experience & a hell of a good time.
It'll be a couple of weeks before I get the prints back, so I have NO idea what they'll look like, but I'd absolutely encourage anyone looking for a quirky gift to give it a go!

Incidentally @boom.... Never said I was ugly, just chunky. The face is amazing ;) :D

You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't post at least one of the pics on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Y'ever been mooned by a gorilla ;)
I'll post a couple of the least tasteful ones when they come back.

2ski

WKR
I would say this was for your wife so don't post any pics for us to see......please please please don't post any pictures for us to see..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

SquidHC

Lil-Rokslider
The fact that you posted this on here means you're braver than 99% of us, and I think it's awesome where you're in a place where you can do this for your wife. I'm no model, and don't know crap about photography, but someone else on here said something that nailed it for me; don't be something you aren't. Just have fun with it, and let your personality and the things your wife finds endearing shine through. This doesn't mean you can't be sexy, but if it's forced out won't turn out. Best of luck!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
So did she dig it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Put it this way....I'm still walking a bit funny & I can pretty much get away with anything for a while :D

She loved it! She honestly couldn't believe that I'd had the guts to do it (or that Andrea had the guts to photograph it...) I honestly think it's the best anniversary gift I could've given her.

However, I AM going to decline from posting any evidence. The prints I got back are for her alone, but needless to say.......chicks really do dig chunky guys in a sporran. Kilt or no kilt ;)

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Put it this way....I'm still walking a bit funny & I can pretty much get away with anything for a while :D

She loved it! She honestly couldn't believe that I'd had the guts to do it (or that Andrea had the guts to photograph it...) I honestly think it's the best anniversary gift I could've given her.

However, I AM going to decline from posting any evidence. The prints I got back are for her alone, but needless to say.......chicks really do dig chunky guys in a sporran. Kilt or no kilt ;)
That's awesome! Good call making yourself vulnerable like that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk