Any Mtn Ops "Prize Winners"?

OP
jfclarktn

jfclarktn

FNG
Looks
I won a bha raffle that was a pretty big prize, had a bunch of stuff from various companies including yeti and I noticed that the stuff all trickled in from the directly from the different companies at various times spread out over a couple months. I actually still haven’t received a kayak paddle probably 8 or 10 months later… I wonder if you talk nice to the right yeti person and explain the situation if they might just figure it out and handle it? I’m sure there’s someone that is in charge of their promotions or whatever. Its no loss to you, since it was just a random win, but they are nice coolers and you rightfully won one.
You’re right, the worst they can say is no. I never win anything and was pumped.

Fullfan

WKR
Don’t believe it would be yeti, ordered a 65qt tundra two weeks before Christmas. It arrived in a week.

OP
jfclarktn

jfclarktn

FNG
I've reached out directly to Yeti, I'll keep you posted, but I'm not holding my breath. On another note, Orion Coolers are made here in my hometown. I'm helping with a fundraiser, and reached out to them last week to see if they could help. I'm picking up a cooler this morning directly from the factory, free of charge, to support the local literacy program. So at least some companies still do the right thing. 🇺🇲

lak2004

WKR
I've won stuff from RMEF and NWTF. If the items had to be shipped directfrom the company it took a while but not more than a month or 2 tops.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

DanimalW

WKR
Why would they run promotional giveaways for good publicity, only to not follow through with it? And as a result, end up with bad publicity instead? Thanks for sharing. Curious to see if you end up getting your prize.

Vandy321

WKR
There must be a ton of giveaway winners in Utah...there's no way that many people actually paid for a Mtn Ops flat bill, is there?

Sniff

Lil-Rokslider
I was a winner on the first shot challenge, put on by rokslide and had my stuff sent quickly and there was a bunch in there. Just thought I'd give a good plug for these folks.

OP
jfclarktn

jfclarktn

FNG
Well, I just got an email from UPS that I have a delivery scheduled for tomorrow and its coming from Yeti. So maybe starting this thread helped...maybe. I'll post an update when the brown truck leaves.