Any new Kowas on the horizon?

Brush Buster

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like they should be due for some new stuff. It would be really sweet to see some new spotters or even a competitor for the BTX. Anybody hear anything about some new stuff coming out anytime soon?

Moosehunter

Lil-Rokslider
If they come out with a btx competitor I'm all in!
I heard maybe a bigger objective like a 99 but not real sure..?

I have been hoping for them to make as good of binos as Swaro at the same relative bargain price structure as their spotters. Seeing as their latest binos have superior field of view, and spotter glass is at least as good, they just need to decide to enter that corner of the market to take a large piece of it.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been hoping for them to make as good of binos as Swaro at the same relative bargain price structure as their spotters. Seeing as their latest binos have superior field of view, and spotter glass is at least as good, they just need to decide to enter that corner of the market to take a large piece of it.
Have you looked through a Kowa Genesis series binocular? Excellent optic, right close behind the SLC at much less $$$$

I have not, Doug. My 'close to SLC' bino need is covered but I am waiting and watching for a true SLC or better option.