Any of you used grizzly stik broadheads and arrows?

I haven't shot anything with them. But I just built a custom cpx for a guy to elephant hunt with and we set him up with the griz stick and the ashby 315gr. Seem like a nice setup. around 1200gr. but they tuned easy

OP
arri1942

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't shot anything with them. But I just built a custom cpx for a guy to elephant hunt with and we set him up with the griz stick and the ashby 315gr. Seem like a nice setup. around 1200gr. but they tuned easy

They have a test pack and I was thinking of getting a couple of the 250 spine arrows with a couple of their forged 200 grain broadheads. Basically weight is 650gr roundabout. Would be using for elk and deer mainly. My brother had a patient at work who swears by them. So I have been looking quite a bit at their website. The tip to tail tapering and the weight forward high FOC has me a bit intrigued.

Beendare

WKR
I recommend you see them in person before purchasing as they are quite a bit larger than a std arrow in diameter....a disadvantage. There have been quite a few complaints in the past re spine and durability....they may have the kinks worked out now.

Its pretty easy to get an excellent reasonably priced dangerous game arrow with the Easton 5mm skinny FMJ Dangerous Game shafts at appx 13gpi....then add one of the 3 choices for arrow tubes at 3 Rivers; 3 gpi-8 gpi.....those and a heavy BH and /or heavy insert gets you up to 1,000 gr pretty easily.

God forbid you have to talk that crazy ass woman they have answer the phone. I was going to purchase there test pack but after having to listen to her ramble on about the same shit and not truly answering my questions I took my business else where

OR Archer

WKR
I've tuned them for guys in the past. Not a real fan. For the cost of six you could build a dozen of another higher quality shaft and have better tolerances.

I recommend you see them in person before purchasing as they are quite a bit larger than a std arrow in diameter....a disadvantage. There have been quite a few complaints in the past re spine and durability....they may have the kinks worked out now.

Its pretty easy to get an excellent reasonably priced dangerous game arrow with the Easton 5mm skinny FMJ Dangerous Game shafts at appx 13gpi....then add one of the 3 choices for arrow tubes at 3 Rivers; 3 gpi-8 gpi.....those and a heavy BH and /or heavy insert gets you up to 1,000 gr pretty easily.

^^^^ This Mine is full length FMJ with 75 grain brass adapter and 175 head and I am at 650