Any place still have ammo?

zacattack

WKR
Any place still have ammo? Shelves here are bare and can’t find squat online. Trying to find some .30-06 and all I can find is the Buffalo bore and I’m not taking out a loan for that stuff.

TX_Diver

WKR
Any particular load you're looking for?

I was looking for a particular load a few weeks back and a member on here had a lead on some.

NYbuck

FNG
I’ve never seen it so bad here in NY. Cabela’s had about 7 boxes of rifle ammo total between all calibers.

Chirogrow

Lil-Rokslider
I’d love some eld-x 200 grain for a 300 win mag if anyone knows a place! I have been looking for over a month just about every day. I can’t find anything

Bass Pro had some .30-06 online yesterday. You just have to look and can’t be too picky. I have been buying .22 in my local Walmart and they have had .30-06 as well. Just got to get out and pound the streets. Was doing an FFL transfer for some AR lowers at a local pawn shop and they had some Hornady for 7 mag, which is what by hunting buddy shoots. Sent him a text and picked up two boxes for him

OP
Z

zacattack

WKR
Any particular load you're looking for?

I was looking for a particular load a few weeks back and a member on here had a lead on some.
Looking for Remington core lokt in 150, but guess I can’t be picky at the moment

OP
Z

zacattack

WKR
Walmart carries these. Best bet is to hit as many as you can, at different times. I bet you find some. Lucky for me, I live in Walmart country and can be at three different ones in under 30 minutes.
Nobody around here has much at all. Guess they are stocking up to overthrow Whitmer or something.

I've been searching everywhere for 30-06 for weeks...local 3 Wal Marts, farm and fleet, fleet farm and the internet. Nada. I have 2 Cabelas within 45 minutes of me. Nada.

rclouse79

WKR
A rokslider tipped me off to check academy sports for Remington Accutip 20 g slugs. I had been looking for a couple months and severely overpaid for four boxes from another store. Academy was reasonable on price and shipping. There was no limit and I ordered six boxes with no problem. Hopefully that will be close to a lifetime supply. At over $3 a shot and spotty supply, I will not be shooting paper with it.

adieatrick

Lil-Rokslider
Every year around this time ammo is super hard to come by...load up earlier in the year and you will be in a better situation come fall.

Not sure what shipping costs, but I would be happy to snag some for you, if I come across it. The info above about Academy is good also. They charge $5 shipping, I believe, where Bass Pro is free if you spend over $50. Just got to checks several times a day.

TX_Diver

WKR
Looking for Remington core lokt in 150, but guess I can’t be picky at the moment
I've got 30rds of core-lokt 165 gr. 20 in a sealed box and 10 in a misc. box.
20 Prvi Partizan 180 gr too (some sort of soft point)
40 rds of 150gr CMP ammo for the M1 garand (not hunting ammo)

Other than the garand ammo I'm not really looking to sell as I don't have that much of my preferred 30-06 right now and the core lokt would be my next choice... But may consider trading for something I shoot more commonly or am actually sighted in with currently. I shoot 30-06 Federal premium 180gr Nosler partitions, .308 Hornady Precision Hunter 178gr ELD-X and just about any brass case .223, 9mm, or .22lr if you want to trade?

*zap*

WKR
I would say that if you go to a gun show you can probably get all the ammo you will need but it's gonna cost you.
2nd option is going relentlessly to the local places that sell ammo over the counter and seeing what they may have.
If you find ammo in your calibers @ normal prices then buy it all.

sndmn11

WKR
I would say that if you go to a gun show you can probably get all the ammo you will need but it's gonna cost you.
2nd option is going relentlessly to the local places that sell ammo over the counter and seeing what they may have.
If you find ammo in your calibers @ normal prices then buy it all.

I think there was a post on here about someone bought some 300win at a gun show and had some sort of over pressure issue. Sent it back to the name on the box (barnes I believe) and it was hot reloads and not factory.