Any Polymer 80 people in here?

Looking to see if there's anybody here that does Polymer 80 builds.
I didn't see a room for it so I thought I'd post here.

OP
B
Seriously though, you can't talk about P80s here without being accused of being an alphabet boy? Is that what we've come down to? I guess now I see hy there's no room on here for P80s. Lol

OP
B
Cool. I am looking at the new Freedom Wolf 80%. They have done something new. You can use Gen3 or Gen 4 slides with theirs. And they have a totally different rail system as well. It's really interesting. I'm curious how they'll hold up.

Phineas

FNG
Didn’t know that. Looks like they had issue with the complete kits. Hard to keep up

Phineas

FNG
..and everybody knows a forearm is much safer if it comes in more than one box. :)

I built one a while ago. It was an interesting project, but I’m not sure I’d do it again. I think I messed something up when I was drilling out the channel for the recoil spring and it never would run a hundred percent. I found a Glock frame at a gun show and put all the parts i bought for the project in it. Now it works perfectly.

OP
B
..and everybody knows a forearm is much safer if it comes in more than one box. :)

I built one a while ago. It was an interesting project, but I’m not sure I’d do it again. I think I messed something up when I was drilling out the channel for the recoil spring and it never would run a hundred percent. I found a Glock frame at a gun show and put all the parts i bought for the project in it. Now it works perfectly.
There are a TON of videos out there to help you out if you come upon an issue. There's also a great forum called Marine Gun Builder that has a ton of people who help out if you need it.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Oddly enough my next gun is going to be a P80 build or...an AK, don't ask why there is a debate between those two. I really am not sure myself.

OP
B
Oddly enough my next gun is going to be a P80 build or...an AK, don't ask why there is a debate between those two. I really am not sure myself.
Actually I think my next build is going to be the new Lone Wolf "Freedom Wolf" 80%. They've got a new way of doing it that seems very interesting. I wanna give it a try and see how she runs.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Actually I think my next build is going to be the new Lone Wolf "Freedom Wolf" 80%. They've got a new way of doing it that seems very interesting. I wanna give it a try and see how she runs.
I literally just saw that in an email blast!

OP
B
Well I know that I'm gonna at least try and grab a couple before they ban them all. Lol Then lose them in a terrible boating accident.