Any Randall Knife Enthusiast's Here

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
I recently lost my job and may be looking to sell one of my Randall Knives. If you know or are familiar with Randall Knives, then you know the quality of their knives and the length of time it takes to receive it once you've placed an order with them. If you think you may be interested in one that I may be selling, send me a PM and I can discuss it further with you and send pictures.

Last edited:

Oregonboy

WKR
I'm always interested in buying or selling knives. Please post some pics and what you'd like for a price.

Trial153

WKR
List them on blade forum or even eBay to. the more eyes that see them, the better. I have a pair of Randells however I am far from a Randell enthusiast

rcb2000

WKR
Blade forums for sure, they’ll move there but I will say the market may be soft for them.

dutch_henry

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck. Sorry to hear about your job. I have a Blackjack 125 aka a poor man's Randall. It's been a great knife for me.

Fitzwho

WKR
I have a model 3-5 that is at least 40 years old and well used/worn. Had it appraised, said it was still worth $350-400.

Can't say I'm an enthusiast either. I was given it as a gift by my FIL who used it while he was a legit cowboy throughout the 70s.

OP
crossfire3006

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
Here are the features I had incorporated into this knife build, This was a special order Model 1:

1. 7" Carbon Blade
2. Stag Handle
3. Nickel Silver Butt Plate
4. Nickel Silver Double Hilt
5. Wrist Thong
6. Model A Sheath

PM me only if you are truly interested in maybe buying this knife and I can send you pictures. This knife has never been used (like most of my Randall Made Knives). As with all my Randall's, I have kept the blade oiled and never stored in the sheath since it's carbon (prevents rusting or pitting to the blade).

OP
crossfire3006

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the input and interest everyone. I'm going to list it for sale.

Last edited: