Any rifle deals?

Zbot

WKR
Looking to buy a new hunter that shot his first deer a new rifle for Christmas. Been looking around but not seeing much, anything out there with Black Friday and holiday sales going on?

Hopefully not an Savage Axis.

Probably have to be more specific. Cabelas and sportsmans will have normal deals on savage rifles and a few others. I don't have their ads in front of me though.

John87

Lil-Rokslider
Sportsman’s has up to 250 off select rifles, cabelas has some sales and rebates. Ordered a Franchi Momentum Elite this morning, Cabelas and sportsman’s have them with $150 rebate, plus cabelas gives 5% military discount, if that applies to you.

FreeBeer

FNG
Try the cva cascade from sportmans I picked one up in prc last year on a whim just because I had gift cards and I actually really enjoy the gun. Has a great trigger. A little heavy but overall a pretty good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Los4212

FNG
Weatherby has 10% off, including custom builds as of writing this message. Did this last year to build a new .300 win mag on the vanguard platform. Love it. Build times are taking forever, but that's pretty much anything these days. Code WBY10

nobody

WKR
Sportsman's Warehouse has $75 off the Axis xp (non-accutrigger) rifles plus a $100 rebate. Puts you at sub $250 all said and done.

Christensen Mesa is $150 off
Ridgeline is $250 off

Browning has $100 rebate

All goes until the 2nd of December!