Any SC hunters on this forum

Fire_9

WKR
My brother in laws live and Charleston and we go out to visit once or twice a year. Would any of you guys be interested in a hunt/fish swap with a westerner?

Rockhound

FNG
I'm right across the border from y'all in Saluda, NC. First town you hit once you climb the escarpment on 26. I hunt Green River but have been chatting with a guy about heading to Sumter next year with a non-resident license. I'm an adult-onset hunter trying to learn as much as I can. Also, SC ducks are probably the closest to me by a long shot, so maybe another reason for a non-res license....

If anyone hunts NC, look me up, would love to get out with some mentors. I am 32, fit, and like to hike, let's go!

Cheers guys.

FLS

WKR
Native South Carolinian. I’ve been heading west in the fall for the last several years. Did Antelope, Mule Deer and Elk this fall. Hunt deer ducks doves and turkeys locally.

tntrker

WKR
Upstate here, by that Tiger Town. Went on my 1st Elk in Mt last year. Have a NL Moose hunt booked for 21, another Mt elk in 22 and Wy elk in 23..

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Somehow I just saw this post. I am in the upstate of SC and have been out west several times.

Revived this SC thread:

Anyone hunt Henderson Heritage Preserve in Aiken? Just trying to get a picture of amount of pressure. It's a bow only area.