Any SC hunters on this forum

OP
W

Watrboyo1

FNG
Nice. Any of you guys ever go out west or y'all local hunters. I'm in prosperity have land in jenkinsveille on broad River where I hunt n fish

KHNC

WKR
Nice. Any of you guys ever go out west or y'all local hunters. I'm in prosperity have land in jenkinsveille on broad River where I hunt n fish
Hey bud, just bought a house on the lake in Prosperity back in August. From NC. Just changed residence to SC. Forest Shores community.

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm in NJ but moving to Summerville in June. I've hunted out west a couple of times and love it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
W

Watrboyo1

FNG
Hey bud, just bought a house on the lake in Prosperity back in August. From NC. Just changed residence to SC. Forest Shores community.
That's awesome that's a great area. lake Murray has good fishing but if you ever get the temptation to go check out the local rivers you will never look back

Attachments

• IMG_20190907_114601.jpg
    IMG_20190907_114601.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 27
Yep. James Islander here. Hunted WY pronghorn this year for the first time. Will probably go out West every year from now on. Probably coues in January.

KHNC

WKR
That's awesome that's a great area. lake Murray has good fishing but if you ever get the temptation to go check out the local rivers you will never look back
Have not found a good way to fish the Broad yet. I have a tunnel hull jet drive i take over to E TN for smallies. Also have a 12' hard plastic river boat. Just dont have a way to put in and get picked up by someone on the river. Heard its great tho!

OP
W

Watrboyo1

FNG
Have not found a good way to fish the Broad yet. I have a tunnel hull jet drive i take over to E TN for smallies. Also have a 12' hard plastic river boat. Just dont have a way to put in and get picked up by someone on the river. Heard its great tho!
Yeah the broad at a good fish level will destroy a jet drive but get a trolling motor for your river boat and fish 213 bridge

KHNC

WKR
Check water levels https://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?site_no=02161000. If level is below 5' you're good to go. I stayed guiding as a second boat this past summer but come hunting season I change gears. Hope to do it with him again this summer if not I probably try it own my own. It's an amazing river
Read a lot about the SM fishing in river. Is there a dirt ramp at that pulloff on Parr Rd? At the bridge?

OP
W

Watrboyo1

FNG
Read a lot about the SM fishing in river. Is there a dirt ramp at that pulloff on Parr Rd? At the bridge?
Yes, one on the Newberry side, and there's one on the other side by the palmetto trail. Can easily put in canoe. Feel free to give me a shout I can give ya some pointers but I usually don't start back fishing til the spring. I even make my own baits for out there

KHNC

WKR
Sounds good. I will be on Murray in the winter anyway. Thx!