WTB Any solid, mid-tier rangefinder

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

Looking for a new rangefinder after your friendly neighborhood tweaker smashed my window and found my Kilo 1600 - I realize now how dumb it was to leave it in the glove box after a range day.

I don’t need anything fancy, but it’ll pull double duty for both archery and rifle shooting - so ideally pretty accurate at close range and out to 600 or so yards. If you’ve upgraded recently and have an old rangefinder you’d like to offload, let me know!

Thank you very much

DDH00

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Dalton Harris I work for Black Ovis out of Utah we are having a sale on the Vortex Crossfire HD 1400 for $199.99. I personally use this rangefinder for the exact thing you are looking for it works great for archery up close and peronal. Plus I have been able to consistently get up to 900 yards out of it for rifle hunts. If you would be interested in that you can give us a call at (801)-676-9631 and ask for Dalton and I will get you taken care of.

rlp10ml

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have both a Sig Kilo 1200 Camo and a Bushnell Prime 1800 that I can sell you. The Sig is a few years old, like brand new still. The Bushnell was bought this past Fall for a back-up, checked out to make sure everything worked as it should but never hunted with, basically new. PM me if interested, pics, etc.

BrentH

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0