Any southern Ca stick shooters?

Jdoc

Lil-Rokslider
Just putting feelers out there to see if there are any stick shooters in or around san diego that might want to do some shooting?

Beendare

WKR
I'm up in the SF Bay Area.....

FWIW, The Ca state 3D championship is in Fresno Feb 20th 2021.

I know Conejo valley archers has a couple tourneys coming up...a big one in March.

You can go on the CBH [Ca Bowmen Hunters] website for info on local tourneys

I'm in OC but almost all my hunting is outta state, I hate CA politics and refuse to fund the corruption here. AZ and UT are wonderful places and not a bad drive.

OP
Jdoc

Jdoc

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in OC but almost all my hunting is outta state, I hate CA politics and refuse to fund the corruption here. AZ and UT are wonderful places and not a bad drive.
You want to do some shooting sometime since you are close. Im from utah and love to hunt out there as well.

Beendare

WKR
You have 2 excellent bow shops in your area owned by a hunting buddy Performance Archery.
maybe spend a little time there chatting guys up and you will find a guy to shoot With.

plentycoupe

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got a brother in the Lompoc area. He doesn’t do much online but will be at the Chamberlin Ranch shoot near Solvang in April(if it doesn’t get cancelled again!) Awesome traditional shoot.

Fadeaduno

FNG
Chamberlain is a great shoot. I’m in the oc area and try to make it to the local 3D shoots as much as I can riverside seems to be one of the more active 3D shoot hosts right now. I mainly shoot on the weekends at mile square park. But there are a lot of stick bow shooters around. Santiago park archers has quite a few but again in the oc area. I hunt locally & out of state Utah and Arizona