Any suggestions for a 300 WM Suppressor?

TristanJH

Lil-Rokslider
Q

Thunder Chicken or Trash Panda depending on what your length preferences are

Do you have experience with either? If so, do you have anything to say about POI shift or Freebore boost? I'm aware that there are a ton of veriables on each rifle that can't be accounted for, but curious about everyone's experience...

TauPhi111

WKR
Do you have experience with either? If so, do you have anything to say about POI shift or Freebore boost? I'm aware that there are a ton of veriables on each rifle that can't be accounted for, but curious about everyone's experience...
Admittedly my experience is only second hand but if I were buying right now, that's what I'd buy (and intend to in the future). Innovation is second to none with the design and mounting.

They supposedly design for minimal POI shift and accuracy over maximum noise reduction. You'll often hear KB say he doesn't care to have the quietest suppressor if it isn't accurate.

Arrogant dicks they might be, but if you listen to their podcast and the stuff they've dealt with in the firearms industry, I suppose some of it is warranted. And when your stuff is that good, you can be a little bit.

All of my research pointed me to the Thunderbeast Ultra 7 in 30 cal as well. I have one thats been in jail for 7+ months. Planning on using it on my 30cal's and 6.5's.

Planning similar use for my Ultra 7 that has now been in Jail for nearly 14 months...

JigStick

WKR
I have a Thunderbeast 30P-1 direct thread and two DeadAir Sandman’s. The short and the long. All 3 suppress equally on all my rifles...6.5x47, 6x47, 308, 270, 30.06, 300wm, and 300wsm.

All three of them have minimal effect on precision or accuracy. Minimal Poi shift between suppressor on or off.

The TBAC is titanium so it wins on weight. But Deadair now offfers a titanium version.

The TBAC was my first can. The deadairs coming 2 years later. I can honestly say that since I got my sandman’s I rarely use the thunderbeast anymore. The deadairs are both quick attach. The muzzle brake mount is extremely effective at reducing recoil when not running the suppressor. When I do shoot suppressed the design of the muzzle attachment is second to none...achieving consistent lockup every time it’s put on. Basically mimicking the performance of my direct thread TBaC, but with the functionality of quick attachment.

The other benefit to the Deadairs are the interchangeable end caps. When I shoot my 6 and 6.5mm rifles I put on the 6.5mm endcap which gives me a 30cal volume can with a 6.5mm exit port. Those guns are just stupid quiet with the suppressor on.