Any UFC fans on here?

cg2737

WKR
Looks like 249 is postponed. I was so looking forward to this card. I people in this country and around the world would love to have a sporting event to watch during this time. I wish ESPN had bigger balls. Dana had it figured out and they squashed it.

lif

WKR
Dana White is a dousch. He deserves all the credit for building the ufc but he is about as arrogant and sometimes ignorant as god can tollerate. I want to see khabib vs Tony bad. Or gaejche vs Tony But not sure if the timing of doing the fight now is a good idea. Dana vs the Coronavirus appears to be over, with the Coronavirus winning a close split decision thanks to the aid of the Disney family.

KurtR

WKR
Dana White is a dousch. He deserves all the credit for building the ufc but he is about as arrogant and sometimes ignorant as god can tollerate. I want to see khabib vs Tony bad. Or gaejche vs Tony But not sure if the timing of doing the fight now is a good idea. Dana vs the Coronavirus appears to be over, with the Coronavirus winning a close split decision thanks to the aid of the Disney family.

He might be but the timing is about perfect there needs to be some thing on tv. can have the fight with all the people tested and there would me no exposure to people. I bet he cant wait to get out of this deal with disney

that was certainly a big step back for UFC teaming with ESPN, don't know what they were thinking long term... i'm sure the short term contract was attractive.

UFC needs another change imo, I think it has lost a lot of popularity since ESPN.

OP
D
that was certainly a big step back for UFC teaming with ESPN, don't know what they were thinking long term... i'm sure the short term contract was attractive.

UFC needs another change imo, I think it has lost a lot of popularity since ESPN.

They get guaranteed payouts on the PPV events, so it takes a bit of pressure off them. They have to have them to get that money and it would appear that the UFC was in desperate need of cash by how hard they worked on this card.

Fatcamp

WKR

We ended up cancelling ESPN+. It was stupid to pay for that, pay for the event, and still not see some of the fights because we don't have cable.

Local bar/restaurant has the fights. We go there when we have one we want to see.