Any WA guys know where I can get an Alien X these days?

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking for another Alien X in 55-70lb but I'm having trouble. I found some on other sites but I'm not getting any responses from the sellers. I know Martin was sold, and they're not really popular out, here but I love mine and want another one. If anyone knows where I can pick one up at a decent price I'm all ears. Thanks Roksliders.

Vandal 44

WKR
I will talk to a friend of mine who shoots for Martin and see if he has any ideas, I can't promise you anything but I will put the word out.

Vandal 44

WKR
I spoke with my buddy on Sunday about the Martin Alien X and he told me you have two options, contact Martin directly or surf archerytalk.com. sorry I could not be of more help.

E-2

Lil-Rokslider
There is a dealer here in the town I work in. Only problem is I am on the east coast.

OP
H'n'F

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys. I've been in contact with Martin but they don't have any and they don't know where to find any. I've been in touch with my local dealers but no dice. There is a guy on AT with two for sale but I can't get him to send me any pictures. There is one on Ebay to but it's a pawn shop and it seems a little sketchy. Anyway, the hunt continues.