Any WM Astralite quilt Users

Bobcat

Lil-Rokslider
Recently ordered the WM VersaLight To add to my quiver And I’m thinking about adding a quilt for early elk season (to replace a MH phantom 32) The Astralite appears To have good Warmth to wt ratio, but I’m a little concerned about the strap system. Any thoughts or feedback?

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I use it .. but I dont use the strap system. If it is big enough (its a smaller cut) it is fine to about freezing .

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have one as well. It's crazy light and crazy well built. I'm amazed that the fabric they're using are downproof, but they are.

I have to use the strap system with this quilt, it isn't wide enough for me to tuck well. Probably not the best for side sleepers and those who toss and turn.

OP
Bobcat

Bobcat

Lil-Rokslider
Kevin & rockchucker, Thank you for the feedback. I think I’ll just have to order one and give it a try since there’s no place around here that stocks them.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Kevin & rockchucker, Thank you for the feedback. I think I’ll just have to order one and give it a try since there’s no place around here that stocks them.

I think its worthwhile .. it's in my pack right now ready to go on the next trip. You can call us and we can have them drop shipped to you