Anybody else curious about bowtech's 2013 release on Saturday?

vcb

Well Known Rokslider
I am. I have the ok from the wife to buy a new rig and have shot Mathews, elite, Hoyt and 2012 bowtech's. interested to see if they follow hoyt with a carbon riser or if its some type of rods for a riser( that's my guess) or if we are going to see another version of the destroyer / insanity. My guardian will finally be retired to a back up bow status and get some well deserved rest!!

velvetfvr

Well Known Rokslider
I am but I just can't see anything getting faster than 366-370 with the omen. They might match it but I don't think companies can get the speed higher yet, I am betting on 7.5" BH, 340 IBO 31" ata and 3.7lbd. A invasion that is smoother and a little lighter. The invasion is proven so I see it making some upgrades.

Craig4791

Well Known Rokslider
Sort of.... a back-up bow is on my 2013 gear list but its near the bottom. I kind of got the impression that they were pursuing the speed record out of their teaser video???

evan williams

Well Known Rokslider
I am with OR Archer on this one!! I have seen and worked on too many with issues personally and am simply scared to do most work even in the great presses from Accu-Archery that we have at the shop. Seems like they always want to try and pop out. Personally my list of bows:

ELITE/HOYT/MATHEWS/PSE/STROTHER

List is in alphabetical ;) Not personal choice order

J-Daddy

Well Known Rokslider
I'm interested to see them, look at them, maybe even shoot a couple arrows through one but that's about it...Won't be buying one. I'm pretty much between Hoyt & PSE these days, not a lot outside of them interest me for one reason or another.

jmez

Well Known Rokslider
Doubt they come with a carbon riser. They won't be chasing the Omen either. I think velvetfvr has it, but think it will be a lighter version of the Insanity and the Invasion will be dropped.

I'm always interested to see what all of the companies come out with. Not in the market for a new one this year so it won't matter.

Lukem

Well Known Rokslider
My bet is a worked over version of the Invasion. 7"BH, 32ATA, 340ibo, but much better draw, fix the finish issues and maybe adjustable valley. Just a hunch.

OP
vcb

vcb

Well Known Rokslider
I would like that. Just a refined model of the insanity / destroyer. I think bowtech is trying to get the big brace height (7) with speed (340) in a light package( under 4.lbs.) With a smoother cycle. It's crazy those traits all contradict themselves! Dont' know how the bow companies do it! Oh and I screwed up on the release date. Of course it's MONDAY at 9am. The ATA show time.