Anybody else have bad experience with B&H Photo

Youngbuck

FNG
So I placed an order for a tripod and fluid head, received email conformation, and within 15 min, received another stating my order had been canceled. So I called to ask why. I waited on hold for a couple min and was disconnected. I called back and waited for around 5 min before a guy answered and asked for my order number.

After giving him my order number he said "this order has been canceled. We refunded your card." When i asked why, he told me he couldn't tell me. I asked was there anyone else i could speak to, he said "No, I can't tell you anything". Was my experience a fluke or is this standard? To me, He came off as an a**hole.

Austink47

WKR
My item was back ordered without telling me for two weeks. It took all kinds of follow up on my end to cancel the order. They were nice just incompetent.

RCL

WKR
Dealt with them some over the last 10 years without any problems.
It has been over a year since my last order, so things could have changed.

OP
Youngbuck

Youngbuck

FNG
I had never heard of them until I started looking for a tripod. Quick search showed they had over 18k positive reviews. Looking at their website, they had good prices and the shipping was free 2 day. My complaint was just with the guy who I spoke with. Maybe he was just having a bad day?

mtmiller

WKR
Two bodies and a lens in the last 3 months, all different shipments. Two thumbs up. D850 was one day shipping to BF Montana. I didn't know that was possible.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Bought a spotter from them last year, no problems on mine. Definitely sounds like a fluke.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shrek

WKR
I’ve bought a dozen or more scopes , binoculars , and spotters from them over the years and never had an issue. I’ve always dealt with Doug or Neil.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
As a long time supporting vendor here it is always our pleasure to "meet" and work with the members. Please feel free to reach out to us for any photo or sports optics gear and we can discuss with you what would be best for your needs. Of course mention RS and we will give extra special opportunities to you
Have a great evening
Doug

lawbu

FNG
Been a while since I've ordered from them, but I've had good dealings with them in the past. Eurooptic has always been the best though...fast shipping and super helpful chats.

daved270

FNG
Ordered a spotting scope from them last week. It was back ordered. They sent me updates as of when they would get more in stock and ship as soon as they came in. Got shipping information yesterday. They are good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk