Anybody on here from northern BC?

Elite

WKR
Hey I am wondering if anyone is on here from the Dawson/FSJ area? I have a few questions

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dackdack

FNG
I’m not from there but I lived in FSJ for a couple years and still hunt there most years. I think I’m too new to be able to pm anyone but I might be able to help.

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
I’m not from there but I lived in FSJ for a couple years and still hunt there most years. I think I’m too new to be able to pm anyone but I might be able to help.

Hey I will try to sent you a message

birdman1

FNG
I live near fsj. Been here a few years. I don't know a ton about the area, but could maybe help

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
What are you looking for? A bc forum like HBC might be a better source of info.

Just looking to see how the hunting compares to the Alberta side in the peace region

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
Sign up on huntingbc.ca or ask one of the red plates who are always driving east on the gravel roads at 3am....

I am part of that forum and did make a post there but got a lot of mixed reviews about the area.

Jimbob

WKR
I think you will always get mixed reviews. Some guys loved the good old days and are mad about every change and other guys make the best out of it and have great success.

I have lived in BC for almost 4 years now and it has been a blast. I originally thought I wanted to be in the East part of the province but I am extremely happy where I am. It's really nice to be closer to the coast.

I was part of HBC but got a little tired of it, still good info there and some great guys as well.

I have not hunted up near FSJ so can't help you there but I love the hunting opportunities that BC offers, dream come true for me.