Anybody order a WM bag lately?

lintond

WKR
Wondering what wait times have been on WM bags for others? Ordered a badger end of May and looks like I might not get it before my upcoming hunts. Trying to be understanding with the supply chain issues but not having an estimate is frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kronos

FNG
Following..l I need one for next season so I may order soon if the wait is that long.

Ps. Backcountry.com has the 6ft badger in stock. Not sure what size you're looking for.

Last edited:

T28w

WKR
I just ordered a sequoia from hermits hut. Took a few weeks to ship but I talked with owner and he said it could be 4-6 weeks(that was a month ago so not sure now). I spoke with him and he recommended putting in the notes section that you will take first available, right or left zip.

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
Following..l I need one for next season so I may order soon if the wait is that long.

Ps. Backcountry.com has the 6ft badger in stock. Not sure what size you're looking for.

I’m after the long version. Ordered the overfill version from hermit hut, and it showed as “in stock” but with the drop ship retailers I think the in stock status are unreliable.

rackcity24

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered a WM badger from hermits hut during the last week of June. Just received it yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
Ordered a WM badger from hermits hut during the last week of June. Just received it yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Now you’re making me jealous. Regular or tall version?

sneaky

"DADDY"
I’m after the long version. Ordered the overfill version from hermit hut, and it showed as “in stock” but with the drop ship retailers I think the in stock status are unreliable.

They have a banner at the top of their page about WM order delays. They have them on constant order and they ship them out in the order the order was received. May be a bunch in front of you, and technically they could have some in stock, just not to your specs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
They have a banner at the top of their page about WM order delays. They have them on constant order and they ship them out in the order the order was received. May be a bunch in front of you, and technically they could have some in stock, just not to your specs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like a new banner. I talked to hermit hut a month ago and it sounded like WM has stopped all new orders until they get caught up. Was just curious what people were seeing for ship times.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My badger took several weeks to get made, shipped and delivered and that was like a year before all the covid nonsense.

Decker9

WKR
Not to detour or hi Jack, if your set on WM that’s awesome, love my WM bag (ordered from hermits hut last year, fast delivery).

But, I recently bought a bag from Taiga works in Vancouver BC. After using both bags, the Taiga is every bit as well made as my WM. I don’t think I’d part with my WM now that I have it, but we will definitely be going Taiga for the rest of the family. Just another down option and very reasonable prices.