Anybody using the Diamondback 16-48 spotter ?

Is anybody running the vortex Diamondback 16-48x65? I currently have the razor 11-33 and find myself wanting a little more range. Anybody that has used this with input would be appreciated!

Frank Grimes

Lil-Rokslider
The diamondback spotter I looked through wasn’t horrible but wasn’t great. The clarity suffered at higher magnification, and anything but the lower setting gave me a lot of eye strain. I doubt you would gain anything other then some fov. And that extra fov, probably wouldn’t be usable.
My friend has a viper 65mm spotter. It was a lot easier to look through and the image was brighter.
If I was going to get a 65mm scope I’d look for a 66mm Kowa on the used market.

BWMhunts

FNG
I’ve got the 85mm and I like but I don’t love it. It gets the job done when I need to really pick something apart at long distance but I’m not spending much time behind it as it’s not too comfortable to look through for longer periods of time. I’ve spent a lot of time comparing it to a meopta meostar S2 and it’s not as bright, comfortable, or clear (obviously) but I can’t say the meopta would find me anymore animals. It’s nice to have the diamondback when needed.