Anybody watch state of the union?

Tthe little man with astronaut ambitions has been at the receiving end of a few Ndbowhunter launched water balloons.

🤣😂

I guess I should clarify. I was minding my own business laying out on the back patio when now mr famous followed in the footsteps of grandpa and grandad and dropped a strike on me.

needless to say it was on. Haha

Last edited:

CiK01

WKR
tenor.gif

tdhanses

WKR
Tthe little man with astronaut ambitions has been at the receiving end of a few Ndbowhunter launched water balloons.

🤣😂

I guess I should clarify. I was minding my own business laying out on the back patio when now mr famous followed in the footsteps of grandpa and grandad and dropped a strike on me.

needless to say it was on. Haha

So are you said dad of the future astronaut or just a good neighbor?

tdhanses

WKR
Nope, just read an analysis of the evening, basically a narrative of him gleefully kicking the Dems in the balls, repeatedly. I'm not a Trump fan but do enjoy a good beatdown and that one was pretty good.

I just don’t understand how anyone can be so anti Trump, other then they are just filled with pure hate, look at what he’s done not what he tweets. I get not liking all his choices but overall he’s had an impressive 3 years. Pelosi is such a scumbag of a human, just watch her reactions to when he said their duty is to the people, the dems in office are a very sad bunch and I feel bad for all moderate democrats, their leaders are a sad lot.

tdhanses

WKR
I thought it was one the better STOU I have heard in quite some time. Wether you love him or hate him you got admit things are going well right now for the country.
I thought Nancy Pelosi looked like an upset child when she tore the paper so that was pretty funny too.

CBS published their poll on what groups thought; 97% of republicans, 30% of democrats and 80% of independents thought it was very good. Overall I’d say that’s a success.

The divide in this country is amazing. Trump could literally cure the corona virus and the dems would still figure out a way to hate on it. Pelosi made an ass of herself. Her facial expressions throughout were cringe worthy. Tearing up the speech at the end made her look even worse, but did distract from a great speech. Sinema is catching all kinds of shit from the Democratic party for standing up and clapping with the "republicans." This country could use some more people who are able to think for themselves and not just follow party lines/ rhetoric.