Anyone A Member On Africa Hunting?!? Please Help...

I attempted to join this forum about 6 months ago and post an ad in the classifieds, but was immediately banned. Anytime I try to email the Africa Hunting admin (either online of via Tapatalk), it says “You are not logged in”, which clearly isn’t the case because I can then click on my profile and it shows logout as an option... I then tried emailing the founder via gmail, but no luck.

I’d like to be able to join this forum and read articles and buy/ sell great hunting equipment. I have been a member on Archerytalk, Rokslide and Coues Whitetail for 5 or 6 years now.

I’m hoping someone here can contact the Africa Hunting admin on my behalf to request being “unbanned”... my username account for that forum is the same as this forum:

x.enigmatic.x

If they need to talk to me, please don’t hesitate to have them call. Thank you for your consideration and time if you are able to help me out!

Chad Smith
Flagstaff, AZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wilydawg

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a member of africahunting.com I sent the admin there a PM including your post...

OP
x.enigmatic.x
I just realized I messed up my username on this original thread... It is:

x.enigmatic.x

I just fixed it on this post, sorry to create more work for you, but if you get a moment to resend with my correct username (NOT x.enigmaric.x like I had on here originally).

wilydawg

Lil-Rokslider
I got a reply from Jerome (the owner) of the site. Here it is:

Hi wilydawg!

Thank you for your message as well as taking the time to resolve an issue with a member.

First this member needs to use the correct username for his member's account which is: x.enigmatic.x (NOT x.enigmaric.x)

I lifted the ban but I'm unable to say why he was banned in the first place, an error from a moderator here I guess, anyway his member's account has been reinstated.

Please know that the first three posts are sensitive as there are rules in place to prevent the relentless spamming on the site by new"spammer" members.

Thank you again for your help with this, it is much appreciated.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best personal regards,
Jerome

OP
x.enigmatic.x
Thank you! Stay safe and best of luck on your 2020 and beyond adventures!