Anyone about to buy Scarpa boots?

nrh6.7

WKR
I'm on their pro group and last year they gave me 3 discount codes to give away, which I did here on RS to several members. I just got 3 more codes to give away. They are for 35% off any single item on their website Scarpa, so if you've been eyeing some new boots this is the time. The only catch is the codes have to be used by 12/2/2019 so if you're not going to buy by then it won't do you any good.

First three to respond here and I'll PM you a code.

Also, free shipping to the lower 48 on orders over $100

Stingray

Lil-Rokslider
i don’t know if they'll fit. So, didnt want to use up your last code if someone else is certain Scarpa works for them. They seem like a good option to replace my current hiking boots. But until I try them I don’t know. Thank you though. Very generous offer.

OP
nrh6.7

nrh6.7

WKR
i don’t know if they'll fit. So, didnt want to use up your last code if someone else is certain Scarpa works for them. They seem like a good option to replace my current hiking boots. But until I try them I don’t know. Thank you though. Very generous offer.
If you are going to use it, then I'll gladly send it to you. They do tend to run a little on the narrow side of things, so if you have really wide feet that could be problem.

Ok I'm interested. If still available, that would be awesome, thanks!
It would be great to have a coupon as I can make the purchase today, thanks again if you are able to help out!

Last edited:

Flydaho

Lil-Rokslider
If you still have a code left, I would appreciate it. Thanks for the generosity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk