anyone addicted to energy drinks?

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
ok well we officially all have a problem, at least im not the only one....

i wont be trying endorush or ill probably get addicted to that too.

6t4nova

WKR
Not addicted but do like the redbull silver and red edition. Try not to drink much caffine anymore. Have pretty much quit drinking coffee.

Wrongside

WKR
Does black coffee count as an energy drink?

If so, then yes I am addicted.

That used to be me. The stronger the better and lots of it.

Gave it up around a year ago, for the most part anyways, and subbed herbal tea for my hot drinks morning and night, more yogurt/fruit/protein based shakes through the day. Feel way better now overall.

Hardstalk

WKR
ok well we officially all have a problem, at least im not the only one....

i wont be trying endorush or ill probably get addicted to that too.

Endurorush is good because the crash is minimal but the energy is consistent. There like 5 bucks a pop though. Before I found jack3d that was my pre workout.

Also the good ole niacin flush is pretty prevalent with the endurorush. Hot flash,red skin the whole 9 yards.

Hardstalk

WKR
I drank Redline before, but it wasn't strong enough, so I switched to methamphetamine's, but that didn't do it either....so I ended up with Endorush:)

Ive often times pondered snorting jack3d at the trailhead... I never have hundreds on me though.

Lukem

WKR
My use of Mt Dew now makes me feel like a social cigarette smoker in a room full of meth heads. :)

TRIPLE

Lil-Rokslider
I have a problem......Monster Rehab to be specific. Or as I call it "heaven in a can".

Seriously, I am concerned though. I'm building a house in addition to working a steady 55 hour work week and I've recently doubled my daily dose (now 2 a day). I'm hoping I can ween myself back to a couple a week over the next month or so.

You guys on this board are making me feel like I'm Mormon or something, No Copenhagen, No coffee, NEVER had an energy drink...........:)

Hardstalk

WKR
The other morning I left my rockstar on the coffee table in the living room while I took care of a few things on the computer. My wife yells at me several minutes later. " hunny. Did you finish your rockstart?!" I said "no I left it on the table" she replied " look at your daughter!" Can was bottoms up and she was the happiest 14 month old in the world! She blazed right past her normal 10:00 nap and come the afternoon she crashed hard. One of those forgetful moments. There into everything at this age.

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
The other morning I left my rockstar on the coffee table in the living room while I took care of a few things on the computer. My wife yells at me several minutes later. " hunny. Did you finish your rockstart?!" I said "no I left it on the table" she replied " look at your daughter!" Can was bottoms up and she was the happiest 14 month old in the world! She blazed right past her normal 10:00 nap and come the afternoon she crashed hard. One of those forgetful moments. There into everything at this age.

that's crazy......i couldnt imagine my 21 month old on this, he already runs around all day like he had 3 cans of monster. also a side note id be pissed if he drank my monster, lol.

rodney482

WKR
When I found myself buying monster everyday and feeling sluggish without it, I realized it was time to stop drinking it.

I was only drinking them for about 2 months..

I know lots of people who are 100% addicted to energy drinks.

bbrown

WKR
Monster Rehab for me too! Used to be the green ones and I was drinking up to 2 day but since I switched to Rehabs I have cut back to only 3 - 4 a week.
I will say that when I am car camping or have horses there is nothing better than an ice clod monster after rolling out of the bag.
Can't stand coffee so this is my vice.

I'm absolutely addicted, I'm guaranteed to have at least one a day, usually two, and lately I've been having three a few times a week. And damn, people say chew and cigs are expensive, ten bucks a day on energy drinks is brutal. I'm halfway through a giant red bull as I type this. I'm quitting after this one though, I want new running shoes and should save enough in about a month without them to justify it. That and there's a lot of health problems caused by them, especially with how many I've been drinking.

Slim Jim

WKR
I'm absolutely addicted, I'm guaranteed to have at least one a day, usually two, and lately I've been having three a few times a week. And damn, people say chew and cigs are expensive, ten bucks a day on energy drinks is brutal. I'm halfway through a giant red bull as I type this. I'm quitting after this one though, I want new running shoes and should save enough in about a month without them to justify it. That and there's a lot of health problems caused by them, especially with how many I've been drinking.

Get ready for about a week of headaches if you quit. At least I did when i quit and a little moody

Ray

WKR
All I see on this thread are people that will one day be trying to figure out their diabetes meds vs their energy drink volume.