Anyone around the Tri - Cities, WA

Hitting Red Mountain again at 7:00 in the morning. Anyone else hanging around town this weekend is welcome to join in.

OP
couesbitten
Had a good hike, about 2.5 miles and 815 ft in elevation gain. I was packing about 55 lbs, and I believe that Bryan said he was packing 40 plus his pack weight.

flashgordon

Lil-Rokslider
Hey there! I'm in the Tri and hike badger usually in the evening but I'm game for mornings as well. Usually with a Dana Designs or Kuiu pack. Be happy to join up one of theses days!

OP
couesbitten
Hey Flash, sounds good, been too hot here recently to hike in the evenings, but I usually run Badger when time and temp permit it. I'm doing the Camp Patriot 5k walk with 100 lbs in the pack in the morning over at the TRAC. Fair-chase and I will probably be on Red Mt. Sunday morning, although we could switch it up and do Badger to get a little more distance and time in.

MichaelD

FNG
There are a couple of us out in Prosser that wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys for a hike. Just placed some trail cams the other day and talked about how we need to hit the hills more after climbing out of our hell hole.
Michael