Anyone changed the stock on their Element?

I have a seekins havak Element and would like some info and experiences with changing out the stock. I’d like to be able to adjust the lop and also the have an adjustable cheek riser to fit the gun to me better. I’m no gun expert just like shooting em. So thanks for any help and info.
Bill

Flyrodr

FNG
Just to move this up to the top, I'll say that I haven't done anything to my Element stock. I'm always contemplating whether any changes to a gun are needed (likely a holdover from decades of shooting 1911s), but the Element has remained totally stock (no pun intended) so far. And I'm very happy with it!

OP
7718Sallee
Just to move this up to the top, I'll say that I haven't done anything to my Element stock. I'm always contemplating whether any changes to a gun are needed (likely a holdover from decades of shooting 1911s), but the Element has remained totally stock (no pun intended) so far. And I'm very happy with it!
Mine shoots great and I’m happy with it but naturally i want a little higher cheek weld and it feels like a little longer lop. So just putting feelers out to the gun guys here

Firedad

FNG
I found that thread before this one. Issue is the tread ended before there was a solution

Tyewire3

Lil-Rokslider
Following. I’m curious as well if there are other options out there.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
This doesn't match exactly what you're looking for on higher comb, etc, but I did change out the stock on an Element. The main reason I did so was for weight reduction. Mr. York at Oregonsmithing fitted/bedded one of his High Comb Sporter stocks to my short action Element.

I won't go into details but will say, if I could do it over again, I wouldn't. That said, if one of his stock patterns would work for you, he's able to inlet his stocks for the Element. However, based on my experience and the final product I received, I wouldn't recommend it.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Look at manners . They have stocks for the Seekins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's important to note that the Seekins Havak action sold for custom builds and used in the PH2/etc rifles is very different than the aluminum action used in the Element. They aren't even close to the same footprint. The action used on the Element is unique.

It's important to note that the Seekins Havak action sold for custom builds and used in the PH2/etc rifles is very different than the aluminum action used in the Element. They aren't even close to the same footprint. The action used on the Element is unique.

Good to know. I was looking at a ph2 but wasn’t thrilled with the look of the stock. I joined a Seekins group and was told Manners was the only stock that could be inletted for the havock. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCMCUBIC

WKR
At the link below...a fair ways down in the posts...I've got some compare/contrast pics for a Havak PH1 and an Element: