Anyone Chrono the new Bowtech SR350 with the correct mods yet?

wayoh22

WKR
Marketed IPO: 350FPS

Comfort Setting: 321 FPS
Performance Setting: 332 FPS

IN_Varmntr

Lil-Rokslider
Time will tell. The Mike's Archery video review that mentioned the mod issue was edited to remove the mention. The only proof of it now is the screenshot of the text floating around AT.

Should be interesting to see what, if anything, happens in the next week or so.

I shot it yesterday with my hunting arrows. It shoots the exact same speeds (2-3fps faster) than my RealmX with a noticeably worse draw. Unless they can bump up another 5-7fps without making the draw worse (impossible) it'll be a bit of a flop.

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, his chrono sucks. on every bow he tests. He also didn't have the right mods.
You know that his chrono is off? And isn’t the whole thing with bowtech is that no one has the “right” mods? Maybe I am missing something.

OP
BucksNBulls

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
You know that his chrono is off? And isn’t the whole thing with bowtech is that no one has the “right” mods? Maybe I am missing something.
The bows that they sent out early to the reviewers had the wrong mods for whatever reason. I have know idea who or why they screwed the pooch on that. The production bows that are being sent to the dealers have the correct mods that supposedly put the Bow at the proper IBO. The youtube reviews that got posted on Tuesday were filmed a week or or more earlier.

So I was wondering if anyone has shot the production bows with the correct mod through a chrono or not yet to see if they truly are hitting IBO or at least close to IBO.

wayoh22

WKR
Yeah, his chrono sucks. on every bow he tests. He also didn't have the right mods.
You have personal experience with his chrono and know it's off for a fact?

The bows that they sent out early to the reviewers had the wrong mods for whatever reason. I have know idea who or why they screwed the pooch on that. The production bows that are being sent to the dealers have the correct mods that supposedly put the Bow at the proper IBO. The youtube reviews that got posted on Tuesday were filmed a week or or more earlier.

So I was wondering if anyone has shot the production bows with the correct mod through a chrono or not yet to see if they truly are hitting IBO or at least close to IBO.
You know for a fact that these video's all showing the same numbers more or less were filmed a week ago? Dealers do reviews on youtube too, so you're logic is just all over the place.

Regardless, still would be a crazy discrepancy if the mods that are supposedly coming in don't bump up the FPS. Just plain criminal to advertise that number!

IN_Varmntr

Lil-Rokslider
Manufacturers need to start posting factory videos of bows not only meeting their ratings but what the bow is set at to achieve this.

And start utilizing higher quality equipment like radar instead of optical equipment that are super sensitive on light intensity.

Manufacturers need to start posting factory videos of bows not only meeting their ratings but what the bow is set at to achieve this.

And start utilizing higher quality equipment like radar instead of optical equipment that are super sensitive on light intensity.

That would be awesome.

I think ibo should be changed to a shorter draw length, like 29, with a 400 or heavier arrow. That would prevent cams that are fast and harsh at the top and slow and inefficient at the bottom. That will never happen but what you mentioned should and could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though, it was the smoothest drawback I’ve felt. 71lb felt like 60-63 so I ordered one just for that
I am wondering if they had revolt / solution mods in it and them being significantly different cam designs made the draw terribly inefficient so its been rougher/slower than designed due to the incorrect parts.

OP
BucksNBulls

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
You have personal experience with his chrono and know it's off for a fact?
Every time he chrono's he is 10fps under what everyone else gets on their chrono including the 2 chrono's that I own and every youtuber out there. So either he has the only chrono in the world that is right, or his sucks. you pick.
You know for a fact that these video's all showing the same numbers more or less were filmed a week ago?
Yup.

wayoh22

WKR
Every time he chrono's he is 10fps under what everyone else gets on their chrono including the 2 chrono's that I own and every youtuber out there. So either he has the only chrono in the world that is right, or his sucks. you pick.

Yup.
Whatever helps you sleep at night man, agree to disagree.