Anyone else following the Gabby Petito missing person case?

Kilboars

WKR
61900c824e9f2a5885fa71b8c7225d85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLATHEAD

WKR
If thats him (and it does look like him and his backpack BTW) how did
he get to NW Florida from Sarasota?, thats a haul.
And why NW Florida?
And where's he planning on going?

GSPHUNTER

WKR
And why NW Florida?
One of the suspects in the murder of four people in Wis. was arrested in AZ. now that's a haul. He's been gone from his parents house for over a week now. He could be anywhere on the planet.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Just to be clear, he is not missing, he is on the lam and hiding, Big difference. What he is up to, who knows.

Opah

WKR
As cute as her pictures are it sound like she was a spitfire loaded to bare, the police separated them and Gabby got the Van. The question now is how did he get the van back to drive home and where did he leave her.
I could see her telling him to go F him self refusing to get in the Van and he said fine walk. And all kinds of bad things could happen from there, as for him being silent I do not blame him. but for Me I would give the Basic where when and why thru my attorney and that would be it. I have personally seen my brother slapped around thrown in jail beat tried nd convicted and then the B came out of hiding and laughed.
It took months to get him out of prison after she came out of hiding. They will lie plant evidence and do what ever they believe they need to do to convict you, and they will refuse to look in any other directions. And he cooperated !

CoStick

WKR
As cute as her pictures are it sound like she was a spitfire loaded to bare, the police separated them and Gabby got the Van. The question now is how did he get the van back to drive home and where did he leave her.
I could see her telling him to go F him self refusing to get in the Van and he said fine walk. And all kinds of bad things could happen from there, as for him being silent I do not blame him. but for Me I would give the Basic where when and why thru my attorney and that would be it. I have personally seen my brother slapped around thrown in jail beat tried nd convicted and then the B came out of hiding and laughed.
It took months to get him out of prison after she came out of hiding. They will lie plant evidence and do what ever they believe they need to do to convict you, and they will refuse to look in any other directions. And he cooperated !
911 call and eyewitness accounts are pretty clear.

Dude, Gabby is not in hiding, she did not try to put this douch in jail, Gabby is dead.

rodney482

WKR
And why NW Florida?

Desperation opens lots of doors

Warmsy

WKR
911 call and eyewitness accounts are pretty clear.
I've seen several videos and articles where several people called 911 about a single incident, and each person told a drastically different story.

We saw a woman that had overdosed with a fentanyl patch on her chest, and when my girlfriend called 911, she embellished and added details that absolutely were not true.

I think excitement, perception, personal experience, all can alter the story from person to person.

I've seen several videos and articles where several people called 911 about a single incident, and each person told a drastically different story.

We saw a woman that had overdosed with a fentanyl patch on her chest, and when my girlfriend called 911, she embellished and added details that absolutely were not true.

I think excitement, perception, personal experience, all can alter the story from person to person.

This is something I had thought about. A passerby sees a man and a woman in an altercation and I bet they are 90% likely to assume the guy is harming the woman. If she is slapping him and he is trying to catch or hold her hands/arms a person will likely assume the guy is striking the girl.

We get paged to so many incidents in fire and the scene is nothing like what came from the 911 caller/dispatcher.