Anyone else following the Gabby Petito missing person case?

2ski

WKR
media picks a missing person case to highlight and focus peoples attention on......lots of people go missing daily.
Pretty white girl. The media latches on to pretty white girls that go missing. And I say that as a white male. But people tune in for pretty.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I don't disagree that white girls seem to get the press but I think it has a lot to do with the circumstances of their particular cases. Gabby for instance was with her fiancé who by most accounts was really in love with her and now, is not only not talking to authorities about her but is now himself nowhere to be found. the body cam, video only adds to the mystery, All very strange and sadly appealing to the national media. I won't go into where she is or what may have happened because I have no idea and I won't speculate on it like so many others choose to do. We just don't know, but sooner or later we will find out the truth.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
This also could be a hoax to gain attention for their vlog. It wouldn’t be the first time.
I dont think they would be foolish enough to take it this far. At this point millions of dollars have been thrown at this investigation to find Gabby and now to find him.

OP
Finch

Finch

WKR
Hate to hear this. Doesn't necessary mean the BF was responsible but he hasn't helped his case any.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
If that was my daughter that punk kid wouldnt have to worry about going underground...he would be IN the ground.

As the father to a young daughter I can relate.
However what happened to innocent until proven guilty.
This is likely why the boyfriend isnt talking to the police.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
As the father to a young daughter I can relate.
However what happened to innocent until proven guilty.
This is likely why the boyfriend isnt talking to the police.
Why he didn't talk to LEO early on is because he lawyered up. He's not talking now because he can't be found.

OP
Finch

Finch

WKR
Sounds like this family's video may have led authorities to the vicinity of the body.

The police body cam footage and police report makes it pretty clear that this chick was unstable and violent. And I think he killed her.