Anyone else get a new pup this year?

CorbLand

WKR
My wife and I are currently in negotiations about a new dog. She's got her mind set on a French Bulldog, but I would like something that can chase grouse and handle long scouting hikes. Looking forward to having a new pup after 2yrs without.
Well, make sure to follow back up with us and let us know how good of a bird dog a French Bulldog is.

rifletuner

Lil-Rokslider
Our Pointer is just over a year old. She is a deer indicating dog. We have been hunting a little around lock-downs in Australia. She is progressing well, though her training is running behind what I had hoped due to limited opportunities to get out through winter.

This was her first time out at 3 months old last year:

unnamed-15.jpg

This was during this year, just under a year old:

unnamed-43.jpg

Mosby

WKR
I have a new Vizsla pup on order. Got a recent call from the breeder. Litter should be born in December and if all goes well, I will pickup a new male pup in February.
Can't wait.

DuckDogDr

WKR
Love all the pictures.
No new puppy this year, but my buddy is breeding his Chessie female next summer and there's a pup somewhere in her ovaries with my name on it.
She is an UH , HRCH and one Grand pass, Hunts hard /in the field from September to January

I have an appointment next month to go get my 7 year old lab's swimmers collected and frozen as an insurance policy as I planned on breeding him at some point. He is one of the best dogs I've had but only a started title. I work most weekends with my new job, so don't get alot of time to Hunt Test him...off for long stretches in the middle of the week..which is great for hunting but poor for testing

724E4CA8-B950-46E8-8F7F-5490B2391ED5.jpegThe big one was supposed to be a shed hunting duck retrieving dog but his elbows ended up being displaced. Great personality, so he’s the family dog now. The little one showed up this morning from some folks in Idaho. Of course he had to show up on opening day of rifle…
Anyways he’s gonna be the shed hunting duck retrieving dog now. Both golden retriever-yellow lab crosses

Been patiently waiting for my future British Lab to be born. Hoping for a very Merry Christmas next month.