Anyone else shooting with a Savage 10T in 6.5CM?

JJE2MTB

FNG
Just bought one at Cabela's. Hope to update when I get it scoped and am able to do some shooting with it.

Last edited:

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought the Cabelas edition yesterday chambered in .308. I doubt that I will ever stretch it beyond 500-600 yards but we’ll see.

T_Nelomz

FNG
I picked one up back in January. Topped it off with a Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24x50 and a magpul bipod. Unfortunately in Wisconsin there is very few places to shoot long range. I was able to shoot it at 300 yards and got 2 inch groups with federal Non-Typical 140 grain ammo though. It definitely groups very well but I have had a couple times where I cycled the bolt and a round didn't feed. Never had that happen with any of my Remington 700s. So far I am happy with it. Like how light and accurate it is.

Actually shot one today. Topped with an Athlon Ares BTR 2.5-15x50. Got on steel at 1090. I likes it. The bolt was NOT that smooth and thats the only complaint I really have.

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
I finally got a chance to take mine out for the first time yesterday. Only goal was to get some rounds through the barrel to break it in. I’m very happy with the groups I was getting with the cheapest ammo on the shelf. I plan on going back to the range to actually sight in with the rounds I plan on hunting with later this week. And next time I’ll have a proper rest since I’ll be going for accuracy054FCFD3-CFA6-46BA-B34E-64F09C2DFAF9.jpeg