Anyone Ever Do a Liver Cleanse?

I am gearing up this week to do a Liver/Gall Bladder blast. I have been eating fruit and veggies primarily and then going to gag down some olives oyls to send my two organs into spasm to rid them of sludge and gallstones. You can learn about it on YouTube or the internet in general. Just wondered if anyone on here has done it and noticed any improvement in memory, immune system and overall health (positive results and side effects).

I have done many fasting/purges with prune juice, psyllium husks (Colon Cleanse and Metamucel) and produce but it never seemed to seal the deal completely.

What are your thoughts about it?

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
I am gearing up this week to do a Liver/Gall Bladder blast. I have been eating fruit and veggies primarily and then going to gag down some olives oyls to send my two organs into spasm to rid them of sludge and gallstones. You can learn about it on YouTube or the internet in general. Just wondered if anyone on here has done it and noticed any improvement in memory, immune system and overall health (positive results and side effects).

I have done many fasting/purges with prune juice, psyllium husks (Colon Cleanse and Metamucel) and produce but it never seemed to seal the deal completely.

What are your thoughts about it?

i'm thinking there's no way in hell you could talk me into doing something like that......

Hoyts n Mulies

Lil-Rokslider
When you say it never seemed to seal the deal completely, what do you mean? I've heard of people doing theses clenses but still have not made up mind what I think of them.

OP
Brandon Pattison
Digestively (if that is a word) it was only a temporary fix. It seems to not produce the results others claim they get. Even if you clear the way, the way is still lined with crud. Kind of like just opening it up, but not all of the way.

When you say it never seemed to seal the deal completely, what do you mean? I've heard of people doing theses clenses but still have not made up mind what I think of them.

JSonn

FNG
Unless you have problems or your parents had problems in those areas I would say it couldn't hurt...or maybe it will? But eating clean all the time would be more beneficially then those gimmick cleanses or diets.

OP
Brandon Pattison
Not that I disagree but we cannot eat, drink or breathe without ingesting toxins.

Unless you have problems or your parents had problems in those areas I would say it couldn't hurt...or maybe it will? But eating clean all the time would be more beneficially then those gimmick cleanses or diets.

JSonn

FNG
That is the natural function of the liver, to filter out toxins. Do not abuse the liver to begin with and a cleanse would not be necessary.

I still am curious how you will do, I think you are in for a night of abdominal pain and diarrhea to be honest. But I imagine it is like throwing up, getting all the junk that was upsetting your body and feeling much better afterwards. Keep us updated.

Not that I disagree but we cannot eat, drink or breathe without ingesting toxins.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Wow, I just read what you have to do. Let us know if you make it!

Ryan

OP
Brandon Pattison
So far so good. Sweatpants on for quick trou dropping, which has been deployed. Slept like a baby last night. I think my recipe might have been on the weak/lighter side because of the lack of visuals floating in the bowl, unless I was clean to begin with. I agree, proper diet and PT wins but I am prone to undisciplined gorging from constant hunger pains only a bear would understand. No, I don't have worms. I have been hungry all of my life. After more research I will do a more extreme version. All I had was oranges and maybe that doesn't work. It tasted like OJ with a short, oily aftertaste.

OP
Brandon Pattison
I have pissed blood after a kidney punch, that left a fist-shaped bruise, but I hardly think that qualifies as a kidney flush! :) The next morning we went to the chow hall together and he is one of my best friends. Ask Danny from Predator Arms in South Dakota about that night, LOL.

Anyway, I spoke too soon about getting no results. I passed one an inch and a half long and a dozen or more at least a half inch long. Noticeable results besides that aren't apparent yet.

BuckSnort

WKR
I have pissed blood after a kidney punch, that left a fist-shaped bruise, but I hardly think that qualifies as a kidney flush! :) The next morning we went to the chow hall together and he is one of my best friends. Ask Danny from Predator Arms in South Dakota about that night, LOL.

Anyway, I spoke too soon about getting no results. I passed one an inch and a half long and a dozen or more at least a half inch long. Noticeable results besides that aren't apparent yet.

According to that first article/link you only have about 1987 more to go...lol

TwoTikkas

WKR
I'm really on the fence with the majority of the clensing formulas. Now,my sister is deep into alternative meds and massage therapy. She has helped me with a couple problems in the past with banner results. I picked up a tick born bacterial infection turkey hunting in TX back in 96. The medical profession put me on a STIFF and long (40 day) dose of Augmentin (sp?). I thought I was going to die. What they left me with was a horrible enzyme inballance. Sis fixed me up in short order and gets full credit for repairing the damage done by modern meds.

On the other side of the coin. A friend of mine decided to dive into a "Fit for life" diet or something like that. Complete with coffee enemas. Oh he looked like a million bucks for a long time. Right up until he died of colon cancer. Did he have a pre-disposition to cancer? Don't know,but I'll take my coffee the old fashioned way thank you.