Anyone Ever hunt Big Chico Creek Ecological Reserve?

I got drawn for this hunt this year. Its my second Season hunting Deer and I have a goal to get Any legal buck with my 3 year old son who is a complete savage and goes on every scout with me, he is a trooper and knows how to walk quietly and stay quiet.
I did my first scout of the Area this last weekend, and I found a promising area, but I did not see any bucks.
If anyone has hunted this area I would love to bounce some ideas off you or get some advice.
Thank you!

Yoteassasin

Lil-Rokslider
It’s hot … and gets loaded with bucks when the tehama herd moves in … you’ll be hunting local deer in c season catch them moving beds between 11-1 otherwise they’ll be extra sneaky in bed before shootlight

I got drawn for this hunt this year. Its my second Season hunting Deer and I have a goal to get Any legal buck with my 3 year old son who is a complete savage and goes on every scout with me, he is a trooper and knows how to walk quietly and stay quiet.
I did my first scout of the Area this last weekend, and I found a promising area, but I did not see any bucks.
If anyone has hunted this area I would love to bounce some ideas off you or get some advice.
Thank you!
Is this the area just up creek from bidwell park outside of Chico?

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve chased turkeys around in there. I’ve hunted G1 a number of times. If it rains, you’ll see a lot of deer migrate through BCCER.