Anyone have an Artic Oven? Can you give me some feedback?

repins05

WKR
Still thinking about purchasing an Artic Oven. Can anyone give me a comparison for set-up and cleaning versus a canvas wall tent?

My biggest issue with a wall tent is it getting dirty and wet and the clean up and hang time involved. How does the artic oven compare? Where I hunt the tent is going to get dirty/muddy and wet.

Also depending on size..... similar set up times?

Thx.

Arctic Oven is a lot easier and quicker to setup than a wall tent. Warmer, too. Generally more stable as well, in a theoretic sense. Super easy to clean. I have both (wall tents and Arctic Ovens).

OP
R

repins05

WKR
Arctic Oven is a lot easier and quicker to setup than a wall tent. Warmer, too. Generally more stable as well, in a theoretic sense. Super easy to clean. I have both (wall tents and Arctic Ovens).
Thx. Researching on the internet only gets you so far. Guessing with the artic oven material.....when I get it home and leave it packed for a week etc I can clean it without issues or causing damage?

Like any synthetic or cotton, or wool or rubberized material, it'll mold and mildew, so you don't want to store it wet for too long. Just sayin' .......

OP
R

repins05

WKR
Like any synthetic or cotton, or wool or rubberized material, it'll mold and mildew, so you don't want to store it wet for too long. Just sayin' .......
To better phrase....it can be cleaned a bit later versus canvas? I have had canvas (kodiak tent) get mold/mildew after two days of it being folded up in the back of my truck. One day of travel.....one in back of truck.....opened it up next day. Black spots everywhere.