Anyone have both Mountain and Timberline pants?

I've been wearing a pair of Sitka Mountain pants for a few years now and I love them, but recently picked up a pair of Timberlines because the waterproof knees and seat really appealed to me. I haven't worn them in the field yet but have played around with them in the house and really like them..

I'm curious if I'm ever going to wear my mountain pants again... To those of you with both, do you still switch back and fourth, or do you just wear one and kinda forgot about the other?

I sold both pairs of Mountain pants I owned after I got the new Apex pants. I have the Timberline Pants also and wear them almost exclusively from late October forward. I kept the Mountain pants as a lighter option but no need now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another person who has Timberline's and the new Apex pants. I sold my mountains after a season in my Timberline's. I kept the mountain's as a backup pair, but never wore them. I then got rid of them. I've never wished I still had them.

lif

WKR
I wear only mountain pants for now. Ive worn both but I personally don’t like the waterproof knee and ass pads. My own stupid preference but I don’t like the semi restricted feel of those waterproof pads. Timberline and mountain are virtually the same pants with the exception of the pads.

SkinnyPete

Lil-Rokslider
Here's my $0.02 ....
I have Ascents, Mountains and Timberlines.
Ascents are super thin, and "breezy".
Mountains are Ascents with re-enforced knees. I WISH I had the mtn pants for my last antelope hunt. Built in knee pads would have been a godsend. Just having the double knees is really nice in general. If its above 70ish degrees, the mtn pants are my go to.
Timberlines are just a amazing pant. But, they are a biiiiit thick and meaty if it's going to get warm at all.
I think the Mtn pants and Timberlines are probably the best 2 pants a guy could have to cover all temps.

sr80

WKR
I use ascent and timberlines, timberlines are the same material as the mountains except with water proof knees and seat as mentioned before. Apex pants look like a good in between, wish they came in more that just sub alpine though

I’m also running Ascent pants when it’s warm and Timberline pants the rest of the time. Wouldn’t mind kneepads sometimes in the Ascent pants, but then again, kneepads are hot.