Anyone have experience with The Block 6x6 target?

Ccoggin

FNG
I recently bought a Block 6x6 target and have been shooting field points over the last 5 or 6 weeks averaging roughly 130 shots a week. It has 4 field point sides and 2 broadhead sides. My issue is when I shot broadheads it started passing through after about 10 shots at 50yds.20200604_192119.jpg Not complete pass thru but all the way to the fletching. I guess my question is, is this normal or should it have more stopping power? Or is it normal for that much penetration for my setup.

Current setup: Mathews VXR 31.5 pulling 66lbs shooting 256fps, 28.5in FMJ 340 spine, 125gr Slick trick vipertrick total arrow weight 492gr.

Target seems good but if it won't stop my arrows, I may need recommendations on a better target for broadheads.

brentr9

FNG
Check out Blob Targets. Longest lasting target I’ve found and will stop anything you throw at it
blobtargets.net

Which one do you like more M1 or M2? M2 is looking like a better value to me, but I could be completely wrong.
i was going to get an m2 but they dont ship to hawaii so i will keep wasting my money on blocks haha. you get 2 more rotateable zones with the m2 so imo its the better deal. lots of great reviews on them

Flycasual

FNG
I’ve been using a bag target behind my block for the entire time I’ve had it. My arrows just go through it too easy. And for broadheads forget it. I’m going to get a matrix next. But the rinehart 18-1 is great for broadheads too.