Anyone have issues with Wrangler cancelling your order?

Picks are the least of my concern. Blown out crotches and pocket failures are the primary reason I don't buy the wranglers anymore. They are great until they aren't and the times they aren't is far to frequent for me.

I still have a use for the remaining ones I have, beater pants for the ranch. I just don't feel that they are reliable enough to take on a trip anywhere and I don't need anymore beater pants. I'd much rather have 1 pair of Kutana's than 5 pairs of wranglers. To each his own I suppose.
Thanks, I did not need the visual of a blown out crotch.

My Kutanas have been awesome. They’ve held up exceptionally well and are just now showing signs that they’ve been used.

What fatcamp said!! Keep receipt and Walmart replaces them. Like stated above, for early season, especially in Tx the thin pants are great. I have not had any problems with them, sure they will wear some but at that price you cant beat them. Go to a Wrangler Outlet store and you can get some of them for $14 because of the seam is miss lined etc.. Who cares about stiches not being perfectly aliened, as long as they are there. Multiple color choices in hunting colors.