WTB Anyone have spare hanger for Tight Spot Rise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisn416

WKR
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hey Guys. I bought a new Tight Spot Rise from a guy who turns out removed the hanger on the back of the hood. Nice guy, but he didn’t know it had a purpose and thought it was only for display, so he tossed it. I didn’t know it was missing until I met up with him and handed him money, and didn’t want to be a jerk and ask for some of my cash back. Anyone have a spare Rise hanger with the screws laying around they’d want to part with? Thanks!

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would call TightSpot. They'll probably send you one for free

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
krisn416

krisn416

WKR
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Thanks, I did email them. They recently emailed me hardware for free, so when I emailed them for a price for the hanger I insisted I pay for it. But it’s $14, so I figured I’d see if anyone has one they removed that I can buy for a few bucks. Tight Spot is always super accommodating, and beyond phenomenal customer service.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have 2 tight spots, 1 a rise and the other a non rise version - but I drilled 2 small holes and have D Loop material on the non rise version, knotted on the inside that creates a hanging loop that's completely silent and works perfectly. Might try that out if you cant find one. I actually prefer the d loop material as its rigid enough to stay as a loop and it just seems a hair more versatile and quiet than the rise bracket.

OP
krisn416

krisn416

WKR
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Thanks for the tip! I may still keep an eye out for a hanger, but might give that a try. I was thinking paracord possibly, but d-loop material would be perfect.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks for the tip! I may still keep an eye out for a hanger, but might give that a try. I was thinking paracord possibly, but d-loop material would be perfect.

Yeah def go D Loop material if you go that route. Paracord would require a bigger drill hole and isnt as rigid as d loop material. D Loop material stays straight up in the loop and doesnt droop. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.