Anyone heading to the Full Draw Film Tour in Denver Tonight?

huntography

Lil-Rokslider
I attended the showing here in my hometown of Fort Collins last night and had great time.

Meeting up with some folks at the Denver showing tonight. Would love to meet any Rokslider's who may be attending.

by7e9ega.jpg

Rudy

OP
huntography

huntography

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Hunt. Me Crazytrekker and a few others will be there. We got one guy coming up from the Springs. I will have a Get er done camo hat on. And as hot as it is a sleeveless shirt with eye Tattoo's on my arms.

Picture of my Ugly Mug

Right on! I'll keep an eye out for you.

Rudy

Lukem

WKR
I attended the showing here in my hometown of Fort Collins last night and had great time.

Meeting up with some folks at the Denver showing tonight. Would love to meet any Rokslider's who may be attending.

by7e9ega.jpg

Rudy

Rudy,

That's me in the far left of your pic. Red hat, green shirt, sitting right behind the little boy that kept mewing at the elk in the early videos, which was the highlight of the night. Figured I saw your vehicle in the parking lot (Durango maybe?) with the Huntography sticker in the window. I should've done a little better prep and tried to meet you.

Great evening and awesome videos. Fort Collins is beautiful too.

OP
huntography

huntography

Lil-Rokslider
Rudy,

That's me in the far left of your pic. Red hat, green shirt, sitting right behind the little boy that kept mewing at the elk in the early videos, which was the highlight of the night. Figured I saw your vehicle in the parking lot (Durango maybe?) with the Huntography sticker in the window. I should've done a little better prep and tried to meet you.

Great evening and awesome videos. Fort Collins is beautiful too.

Yep, that was my truck. I see you in the pic.

No worries. Maybe next time.

It was a good time for sure.

See you on the forum!

Rudy