Anyone heard if Hornady will bring back the Get loaded promotion?

I'm in the market for a progressive press and have pretty much decided on a Hornady Lock n Load AP. I know they had their "Get loaded" promotion with a few hundred free bullets a few years back before the recent ammo craze. Has anyone heard if there's any plan to bring that back in the near to mid term?

Once you factor in the shipping on those “free” bullets, you’ll quickly realize there’s better deals out there.

OP
E
Oh? I thought for the promotions with more bullets it became a decent deal, but it has been several years since I've seen the promotion so I could be misremembering. Thanks!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Companies won't do "good deal" promotions until demand drops for their products. As it is, they don't need to do promotions. Everything that hits the shelf disappears quickly. Once that slows down to a crawl, then you'll see promotions.

OP
E
That's a good point. I know Hornady said recently they're producing orders of magnitude more than in prior years, and still can't keep up with demand. If demand ever abates, I bet we'll see a glut of supply. I guess I'm answering my own question, I'm not holding my breath for demand to back off at least until 2024.