Anyone In AZ

Gentlemen, I'm relatively new to hunting. I started out 5 years ago in NH and moved to AZ two years ago. I was lucky enough to not only draw a bull tag, but I was able to put a 4x4 on the ground. I'm all in. This is what I do with all of my free time. Scout, research, hunt. I haven't been able to connect with any hunters out here in AZ and I'm hoping to team up with some dudes who like to hunt hard for the OTC archery deer hunts out here in AZ. I'm not looking for anyone to give away their spots, I have some in 21. I'd really just like to hunt with someone who has some experience bow hunting so I can get a sense of what I'm doing wrong and maybe pick up a few tips and tactics.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie (former Masshole as people from Cow Hampshire say :D)

You're welcome.

I second coueswhitetail.com it has so much info on arizona hunting!. I south of you in Tucson. It's all about glassing. Get some decent glass and a tripod and the desert will come alive!

OP
F
I second coueswhitetail.com it has so much info on arizona hunting!. I south of you in Tucson. It's all about glassing. Get some decent glass and a tripod and the desert will come alive!
Right on! I'm hoping to check out more of southern AZ this coming winter. I've heard it's awesome.