Anyone in Butte/Anaconda/Bozeman want a freezer?

Looking to make a deal with someone in these areas. Due to some complex logistics, need someone with a little extra room and needs a new freezer. I’m in the area and have an antelope, elk, and buffalo. If someone would be willing for me to bring a freezer and run it in their garage/house from about Oct 10th to Nov 18-20th, after I picked up meat in Nov, would give you the freezer (will purchase new chest freezer), $100 for electric for the month and $100 for your trouble. If anyone is interested, send me a dm, thanks.

For anyone wondering, if I don’t find someone, the meat will be fine, I didn’t harvest animals without a plan, this way would just be a little easier on me and the family while potentially benefiting someone else.

rob86jeep

WKR
I'm not in the area but this sounds like a nice idea and a pretty sweet deal for somebody. Maybe people in CO should start offering up garage space for processing animals, freezer storage, and shipment after its frozen. It would likely be cheaper then a processor and you would have all the benefits of doing it yourself.

widnert

Lil-Rokslider
If no one else that's responded works out, shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can do. My place is just out from the airport in Bozo.

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38
Thanks for all the responses, I’ll be out of contact till about Thursday, then I’ll start contacting y’all!